Who is behind the event?
What does a live, multi-site simulcast look like?
Each host site will individually have its own trained emcee and worship band for a live and interactive element.
300,000 gospel conversations?
Throughout the day and during the Outreach session, each student is encouraged to engage in 6 gospel conversations using 3 different strategies:
- 3 gospel conversations using social media
- 2 gospel conversations during the service projects
- And 1 gospel conversation over the phone (text or phone call)
How can I get involved?
- Bring your youth group — What better way to get involved?! Bring your own youth group and get the full experience of Dare 2 Share LIVE! Register here.
- Host D2S LIVE at your church — Host Site registration is now closed for 2017. Click here if you are interested in hosting the 2018 Dare 2 Share LIVE event at your church.
- Help us pray over the event — Join the Prayer Force Facebook page where hundreds of others have joined to pray over this movement of gospel conversations. This page will also update you with what we as a ministry are currently praying for as September 23rd nears.
- Tell other youth groups/churches about it — Know a youth group that might want to attend? Send them the link below to get them started! dare2sharelive.org
- Donate — Your generosity makes all of this possible! Please consider making a financial investment in Dare 2 Share LIVE and help spark revival across the nation. Click here to donate.
Attending The Event
Who are the speakers and artists?
- Greg Stier: Over the last 25 years, Greg has spoken to over one million teens in major venues across the nation sharing the GOSPEL message with them and equipping them how to share it with others.
- Zane Black: As a speaker and author, Zane tours with Dare 2 Share and serves with Torchbearers International challenging students around the world to “go all in” for Jesus.
- Propaganda: this poet, husband, father, activist & emcee keeps his audience on the edge of their seats with his bold message using rap, poetry and spoken word performances
- Tenth Avenue North: this Christian band from West Palm Beach, Florida strives for one goal as they engage audiences with their songs: leading people on a journey towards God’s truth
- The Skit Guys: this talented duo wittingly combines faith and humor to teach God’s word
What does the Outreach portion look like?
For service projects, most of the sites are partnering with rescue missions across the country. After the Training and Inspiration session, teens and their youth leaders will help collect canned food for those in need in every city the event is being streamed. This becomes a great opportunity to engage people in spiritual conversations.
And to demonstrate how big this movement really is, teens are encouraged to share their experiences (good and bad) on social media using a common hashtag.
Are there any live portions of the event at a host site?
What will my students learn?
What is the cost of tickets?
When can I expect my tickets?
What if I need a refund?
Can I switch the location I am attending if I already have tickets?
Hosting A Site
Is there a deadline for becoming a host site?
What are the requirements for a host site?
Does it cost anything?
What are the benefits of hosting?
- Inspire teens in your church and community toward evangelism and service
- Earn money for your church through a portion of the event ticket sales.
- Be the hub of Gospel Advancing Ministry in your area