Who is behind the event?
Dare 2 Share Ministries launched its first ever simulcast, one-day, evangelism training event in 2017 and is coming back for more on October 13th, 2018! Find out more about Dare 2 Share Ministries here.
What does a live, multi-site simulcast look like?
From coast to coast, this event will start and end at the exact same time! Broadcast from Denver, CO, no matter what satellite site they are at, every teen and youth leader will experience each session together virtually (via simulcast) at the exact same time.
Each satellite site will individually have its own trained emcee and worship band for a live and interactive element.
How can I get involved?
There are several ways you can get involved:
- Bring your youth group — Get Dare 2 Share LIVE on your calendar now (October 13th, 2018!) and join our Insider List to receive more registration info as it comes up.
- Host a D2S LIVE satellite location at your church — We are now taking 2018 satellite site applicants! Click here if you are interested in hosting a Dare 2 Share LIVE satellite location at your church.
- Help us pray over the event — Pray with us every day at 10:13, a.m. and/or p.m., to help us pray over this movement of gospel conversations. You can also join the Prayer Force Facebook page where over 1,000 people have joined us in prayer, and where we will also update you with what we as a ministry are praying for as October 13th nears.
- Tell other youth groups/churches about it — Know a youth group that might want to attend? Send them to this link to get them started: dare2sharelive.org
- Donate — Your generosity makes all of this possible! Please consider financially investing in Dare 2 Share LIVE to help spark revival across the nation. Click here to donate.
How do I register?
Registration for the 2018 event has not opened yet, but make sure to join the Dare 2 Share LIVE Insider List to receive information on promos, updates, and deadlines as October 13th approaches.
Attending The Event
Who are the speakers and artists?
- Greg Stier: Over the last 25 years, Greg has spoken to over one million teens in major venues across the nation sharing the GOSPEL message with them and equipping them how to share it with others. As the Founder & CEO of Dare 2 Share, he has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of Christian teenagers through Dare 2 Share events, books, and resources. Greg’s commitment to mobilizing teenagers to reach their generation for Christ is rooted in the transforming power of the gospel.
- Zane Black: Zane has always lived life on the edge, looking for all the crazy excitement and adventure life has to offer. He just ended up “going all in” for the wrong things. And it almost cost him his life. But after years of living for cheap thrills and temporary highs, Zane experienced a radical encounter with Jesus that changed his life forever. As a speaker and author, Zane tours with Dare 2 Share and serves with Torchbearers International, challenging students around the world to “go all in” for Jesus.
- The Skit Guys: This talented duo combines faith and humor to teach God’s word and to get audiences rolling with laughter. We had a blast with them in 2017 and we can’t wait to see what they have in store for us next year!
What does the Outreach portion look like?
The afternoon outreach at Dare 2 Share LIVE is where teens have the opportunity to serve their community and get out of their comfort zones as they share their faith and expand their heart for service.
Are there any live portions of the event at a satellite site?
Yes! We truly want to make this a live experience for every attendee. In between streaming sessions, each satellite site will hear from a trained emcee and live worship band to engage the crowd and keep the atmosphere interactive and exciting.
What will my students learn?
Through inspirational teaching and training, students will learn how to relationally share the gospel, pray for the lost, care for others around them, and then go out and share the Good News of Jesus Christ in their communities.
Hosting A Satellite Site
Is there a deadline for becoming a satellite site?
Registration to become a satellite site for the October 13th event is now open through February 15th, 2018! If you are interested in hosting Dare 2 Share LIVE satellite site in your community, please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you in the November/December timeframe.
What are the requirements for a satellite site?
There are a few basic requirements to host. You must be able to seat 250+, must have video streaming and internet capability, and have an ability and willingness to promote the event to area churches and networks so that this can be a community event. A potential satellite site must also be able to provide people to fill critical volunteer roles.
Does it cost anything?
There is a fee to host the event that depends on your seating capacity. Satellite site costs will be specified soon.
What are the benefits of hosting?
As a Dare 2 Share LIVE satellite site, you will get the chance to:
- Inspire teens in your church and community toward evangelism and service.
- Earn money for your church through a portion of the event ticket sales.
- Be the hub of Gospel Advancing Ministry in your area.