D2S Live FAQ Sheet
Use this FAQ page to print and hand out to other church leaders or community influencers near you, so they can know all the details about LIVE 2019.
When is the event?
LIVE is an all day event on Saturday, October 12th, 2019.
What is the day’s schedule / times?
It starts at 9:00 am Pacific Time (12:00 noon EST) and run until 4:30 pm Pacific Time (7:30 pm EST). You can find the detailed schedule for each time zone here.
Who is behind the event?
Dare 2 Share Ministries launched its first ever simulcast, one-day, evangelism training event in 2017 and is coming back for the third year on October 12th, 2019! Find out more about Dare 2 Share Ministries here.
What does a live, multi-site simulcast look like?
From coast to coast, this event will start and end at the exact same time! Broadcast from Denver, CO, no matter what Satellite Site they are at, every teen and youth leader will experience each session together virtually (via simulcast) at the exact same time.
Each Satellite Site will have its own trained emcee and worship band for a live and interactive element.
How can I get involved?
There are several ways you can get involved:
- Bring your youth group — Tickets for Dare 2 Share LIVE are now on sale! Find a location near you and purchase tickets here.
- Host a D2S LIVE satellite location at your church — We are now taking 2019 Satellite Site applicants! Click here if you are interested in hosting a Dare 2 Share LIVE satellite location at your church.
- Help us pray over the event — Pray with us every day at 10:12, a.m. and/or p.m., to help us pray over this movement of gospel conversations. You can also join the Prayer Force Facebook page where over 1,000 people have joined us in prayer, and where we will also update you with what we as a ministry are praying for as October 12th nears.
- Tell other youth groups/churches about it — Know a youth group that might want to attend? Send them to this link to get them started: dare2sharelive.org
- Donate — Your generosity makes all of this possible! Please consider financially investing in Dare 2 Share LIVE to help spark revival across the nation. Click here to donate.
How do I register?
Group registration for the 2019 event is now open! You can buy tickets, called “church kits” for the Satellite Site closest to you on the locations page. Remember to save October 12th, 2019 on your calendar and join the Insider List to receive information on promos, updates, and deadlines as October 12th approaches.
What is the cost of a LIVE church kit?
Churches are encouraged to bring a group as the life change in a student is maximized when they experience the event together. You can purchase a church kit for your group and get unlimited tickets for your group to attend. That way, no student has a monetary obstacle to attend. And that way, they can invite friends to participate with them and your group as well. The church kit you need is dependent on your church size (not youth group size). Just go to the locations page and get your church kit today.
What are the registration deadlines?
There are several registration dates to keep in mind.
- Last day to get a church kit at regular prices is September 30, 2019.
- Prices are going up October 1.
- Details/deadlines for will-call and door-only purchasing are coming soon.
Attending The Event
Who are the speakers and artists?
- Greg Stier: Throughout the last 28 years, Greg has spoken to over one million teens in major venues across the nation sharing the GOSPEL message with them and equipping them how to share it with others. As the Founder & CEO of Dare 2 Share, he has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of Christian teenagers through Dare 2 Share events, books, and resources. Greg’s commitment to mobilizing teenagers to reach their generation for Christ is rooted in the transforming power of the gospel.
- Zane Black: Zane has always lived life on the edge, looking for all the crazy excitement and adventure life has to offer. He just ended up “going all in” for the wrong things. And it almost cost him his life. But after years of living for cheap thrills and temporary highs, Zane experienced a radical encounter with Jesus that changed his life forever. As a speaker and author, Zane tours with Dare 2 Share and serves with Torchbearers International, challenging students around the world to “go all in” for Jesus.
- Esteban Shedd: Esteban Shedd is the Executive and Creative Director of Streetlights, a ministry that creatively engages global urban culture—primarily youth and young adults—with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Esteban’s undeniable passion to see young people reached for Christ, along with his gifts to creatively communicate the gospel message, make him a true asset to this year’s Dare 2 Share LIVE speaking team.
- Jerrod Gunter: Jerrod is a veteran youth pastor from Memphis, TN who leads his students to be “Riot Starters” for God’s kingdom. We’re excited for Jerrod to bring his wisdom, ministry experience, and contagious passion for the gospel to the Dare 2 Share LIVE stage this year.
- The Skit Guys: This talented duo combines faith and humor to teach God’s word and to get audiences rolling with laughter. We’ve had a blast with them at Dare 2 Share LIVE for the past two years and can’t wait to see what they have in store for us in 2019!
- Vertical Worship: Vertical Worship is a talented group of Christ-loving musicians from Harvest Bible Chapel in Chicago, IL. Vertical Worship is all about praising God for what He’s already done and what He will do for us in Christ and we are so excited for them to join us at Dare 2 Share LIVE 2019. We’re praying that this group’s passion for the gospel will take attendees deeper in their love for Christ and their desire to share Him with others.
What does the Outreach portion look like?
The afternoon outreach at Dare 2 Share LIVE is where teens have the opportunity to serve their community and get out of their comfort zones as they share their faith and expand their heart for service.
Are there any live portions of the event at a satellite site?
Yes! We truly want to make this a live experience for every attendee. In between streaming sessions, each satellite site will hear from a trained emcee and live worship band to engage the crowd and keep the atmosphere interactive and exciting.
What will my students learn?
Through inspirational teaching and training, students will learn how to relationally share the gospel, pray for the lost, care for others around them, and then go out and share the Good News of Jesus Christ in their communities.
Hosting A Satellite Site
Is there a deadline for becoming a Satellite Site?
Registration to become a Satellite Site for the October 12th event is still open, but we want to solidify LIVE sites as soon as possible! If you are interested in hosting LIVE in your community, please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. We especially want to hear from you if you are in any of these states: Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming!
What are the requirements for a Satellite Site?
There are a few basic requirements to host. You must be able to seat 250+, must have video streaming and internet capability, and have an ability and willingness to promote the event to area churches and networks so that this can be a community event. A potential Satellite Site must also be able to provide people to fill critical volunteer roles.
How much does it cost for a church to be a Satellite Site?
The cost to be a site depends on the capacity of your church. The cost for churches that seat 1,000 or less is $100. Churches that seat 1,000+ will have a higher price.
What are the benefits of hosting?
As a Dare 2 Share LIVE Satellite Site, you will get the chance to:
- Inspire teens in your church and community toward evangelism and service.
- Build a strong network of lie-minded local youth leaders.
- Be the hub of Gospel Advancing Ministry in your area.
What roles will my church have in facilitating LIVE?
This event will need a logistics manager, outreach coordinator, production manager, and worship leader at each Satellite Site. We have a full preparation and training process for everyone who will be involved in making Dare 2 Share LIVE around the country.